Well, we've finally entered into the wonderful world of blogging. So fasten your seat belts and hold on tight..............because I really have no idea what I'm doing around here. By the way, I'd appreciate reinvites to everyone's blogs, Alicia's is the only one I can get onto.
Tyrin went to a horse how and did all right. If you'd like to see avideo of it, Tamara is going to post it onto her blog, because I know next to nothing about blogging. Kids are back in school, which is nice during the day, but once they get home, they tend to make up for those hours in just 5 minutes. Our dryer is having problems, so I'm at Mom's today doing laundry and playing on the computer. Which is probably the reason I'm doing this now, boredom.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Yea! I am so excited that you are blogging!
YEAAA! I'm glad you joined our world! I haven't been on the computer since school started though- I miss it- blogging is fun!
Yeah! I am so glad you have joined the blogging world--now I will feel more connected. I like to know what's going on. Cute background!
Post a Comment