This is a picture of us after Ian's baptism. It's not the best, but it's the only recent one I've got on this computer. I went to playlist.com so I could have music here and one of the songs I really wanted wasn't on their lists. Grrr! It's Calico Moon by Chris LeDoux. Love that song. I still don't have many new pictures to post. As many of you may know, we've been having problems with our computer, so I use the one at M&D Prince's. I forgot my camera again, although I think I need new batteries anyhow.
Maybe I'll actually remember next time I come over. The children are all getting so big! Kayla has been complaining about how her arms and legs have been sore, so I thought maybe it's growing pains. I took her to the wall and measured her and sure enough! she's grown a half inch since earlier this summer.
Talen is already crawling and Tyrin cought him standing in his crib. He's only 6 months old! Of course he came supersized. He's in 12 month clothing and weighs 24 lbs.
Maybe I'll actually remember next time I come over. The children are all getting so big! Kayla has been complaining about how her arms and legs have been sore, so I thought maybe it's growing pains. I took her to the wall and measured her and sure enough! she's grown a half inch since earlier this summer.
Talen is already crawling and Tyrin cought him standing in his crib. He's only 6 months old! Of course he came supersized. He's in 12 month clothing and weighs 24 lbs.








5 comments:
That is such a cute picture!
Congratulations Ian on your baptism, I bet it was a very special day. It would have been fun to share it with you.
Love the family picture!
Welcome to the world of blogging Suzanne.
So glad to see you! I see more family this way....at 2 am when the baby is fussy....than any other way. Your baby is amazing! Sam still doesn't really turn over. She does stand up with help- hours in the babywalker, I gues.
So glad to see you! I see more family this way....at 2 am when the baby is fussy....than any other way. Your baby is amazing! Sam still doesn't really turn over. She does stand up with help- hours in the babywalker, I guess. Leslie
I love the music on your blog =-) And your family is getting so big! I like the picture too. I cant believe all these kids are old enough to get baptized! Keep us updated!
Post a Comment