These are our new puppies born yesterday. The females at left and the males at right. Ten puppies! Poor Dot! The kids are so excited and I can barely get them in the house. They each have a favorite already. We decided to give them yummy names: Lollipop, Licorice, Jellybean, Fudge, Butterscotch, Cookie, Brownie, Milkshake, M&M, and Chocolate Chip.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Ahh! they are so dang cute!
You have quite the variety there. What breed are they? Some look like Border Collie...It is hard to give up when they are so dang cute...just remember, they do grow up!
Cute puppies! It's a good thing we live far away, I already have two dogs in my backyard!
ahhh! I wish I could have one! Too bad I live in an apartment. they are sure cute!
Their momma is a Blue Merle Australian Shepherd and the father is a tricolor mostly Border Collie with a litte bit of Aussie.
OOOH TO CUTE! I can't wait to show my kids your post!
Post a Comment